An update

It's been almost a week since I posted last. It's been an odd week.

I've been pretty tired, and I think I may either be fighting an oncoming cold, or one that isn't quite completely out of my system from before. So between that, and work, I really don't feel like I have accomplished much at all. Not even normal housework.

On the plus side, I have made some great progress on my modular crochet sweater. I had thought I had gotten to the point of starting on the sleeves, but it turns out, I didn't make it wide enough. Not a huge deal with modular crochet, it's easy enough to add more width, but I am now unsure I bought enough yarn to complete the sweater. I am hopeful that they will still have some matching from the same dye lot tomorrow, and as I went with an acrylic blend (I wanted my first sweater to be easier to wash, etc) I have more hope that I will be able to get it. I would be feeling less hopeful with a more designer yarn, such as a hand dyed pure wool.

However, until I know for sure that I can get some of the same, I am going to leave the sweater projects on the side for now. I think I will start with some of my scrap yarn, making some strips and squares I can attach to make a kitty bed for CeeCee. My sister also wants me to make some shawls for her wedding, so once I get the materials for that, I will have enough projects to last me for quite some time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobo-style bag

Spiderweb Cardigan

Drops of Rose Necklace