Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

One of my Christmas projects this past season was to crochet snowflakes as ornaments. I got some of the patterns from magazines, some from free pattern sites such as Crochet Pattern Central . There are a lot of possibilities out there. My mom liked them enough that she asked me to make pink snowflakes for a Breast Cancer fund raiser her office is doing next year. It was my first real experience working in thread, and I have to say, I didn't find it tedious, as I thought I would. I almost feel brave enough to face trying a thread table runner or tablecloth.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobo-style bag

Spiderweb Cardigan

Drops of Rose Necklace