Babies!

Is there anything more fun than crocheting for babies? I have no idea why, but I get so excited when I hear someone I care about is having a baby, not only because I am happy for them, but because my mind starts racing about all the cute baby patterns I have seen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This is a baby afghan I made from a pattern I found in the Fall 2006 issue of FamilyCircle EasyCrochet (who do not seem to have a website. What self-respecting magazine these days has no website?) I used a white and yellow variegated yarn for the main body of it, and plain white for the border. I think it looked great with the open, lacy design of the stitch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobo-style bag

Spiderweb Cardigan

Drops of Rose Necklace