Doin' the victory dance!

For a very very very very very long time, I have wanted to make hairpin lace. I'm not sure why, it's just something that has always caught imagination.

So, quite some time ago, I dutifully bought a hairpin lace room at my local craft store, and prepared for the joy of making strips of neat looking loops.

Only, it didn't quite work out that way. No matter which instruction site I read, I just couldn't grasp the concept. In vain would I try to make sense of the instructions, making and utter mess on my little loom, before giving up in dispair.


And then, today, I found this site.

And for some reason, it actually got through my thick skull!


Not too bad for a first attempt, eh?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobo-style bag

Spiderweb Cardigan

Drops of Rose Necklace