Throw Pillow




I used a modified version of the Navajo Afghan pattern to make this small throw pillow. It's a great pattern for using up scraps, particularly for something small like a throw pillow, as it only requires a small amount of each colour at a time. As well, the pattern calls for 4 colours, but really, you could use as many as you like and think look good together. I have worked the basic pattern in 2, 3 and 4 colours myself, and there's no reason why you couldn't use more. Because I was sewing the rectangle up to make a pillow, I decided to leave the ends loose, and just make sure they were sewn into the inside of the pillow. Lazy I know, but this pattern does leave a lot of ends to weave in, and that can get tedious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobo-style bag

Spiderweb Cardigan

Drops of Rose Necklace